We are open and running classes,
and also adhering to strict covid measures.
We are Red Cross training partners,
WSIB Recognized and fully insured.
REMINDER: All blended courses include an online portion to the course. The access for which will be emailed to you prior to the in person day. This must be completed or you cannot proceed with the in person portion. So, please be sure to check your spam or junk email folders if you don’t see the email.
How to Book a Class:
- To book a class select a location from the drop down menu.
- Select the date you wish to book.
- Then select the time below the calendar.
NOTE:You can pay via credit card without a paypal account when you click on "Proceed to Paypal" from the checkout page.
STANDARD FIRST AID CPR LEVEL C AED RECERTIFICATION-
WE ARE CURRENTLY RUNNING CLASSES FROM OUR STONEY CREEK/HAMILTON, AND ETOBICOKE LOCATIONS. TO CHANGE YOUR LOCATION, SIMPLY CLICK THE ARROW JUST ABOVE THE CALENDAR (IT’S PRE-SET TO STONEY CREEK/HAMILTON)
HOW TO BOOK A CLASS:
1. CLICK YOUR PREFERRED DATE ON THE CALENDAR
2. CLICK THE TIME BELOW THE CALENDAR
3. CHECK THE BOX FOR THE POCKET MASK (MANDATORY)
4. CLICK BOOK NOW
STONEY CREEK/HAMILTON ADDRESS:
HAND2HEART CPR AND FIRST AID TRAINING
2820 Barton St. E.
Stoney Creek, ON
394 Royal York Rd.
STANDARD FIRST AID/CPR LEVEL C/AED RECERTIFICATION
Blended Learning Recertification
What is Online Blended Learning?
Our Blended Learning courses consist of two segments: 1) Online Theory and 2) In-Class Practical. Once the online portion is completed, students must attend an in-class portion to learn and practice the skills (for example, practicing CPR on mannequins). This program is WSIB approved and recognized across Canada and the standards remain the same.
- Participants will receive the Online Blended Learning online user access package
- The time you spend in class will be reduced to half.
- You can Study/Review the online segment of the course at your preferred date/time
Pre-Requisite: Participants must hold a current Standard First Aid/CPR Red Cross Certification. This is a Re-certification.