How to Book a Class:
- To book a class select a location from the drop down menu.
- Select the date you wish to book.
- Then select the time below the calendar.
- Then select Book Now. It is now in your cart to check out.
REMINDER: All blended courses include an online portion to the course. The access for which will be emailed to you prior to the in person day. This must be completed or you cannot proceed with the in person portion. So, please be sure to check your spam or junk email folders if you don’t see the email.
STANDARD FIRST AID CPR C AED RECERTIFICATION-50% online/50% class
STONEY CREEK ADDRESS:
HAND2HEART CPR AND FIRST AID TRAINING
2820 Barton St. E.
Stoney Creek, ON
HAMILTON MOUNTAIN LOCATION
868 Upper Sherman Ave.
Stoney Creek, ON
394 Royal York Rd.
3003=B Lake Shore Blvd W
Stouffville Penecostal Church
189 Sandiford Dr
STANDARD FIRST AID/CPR LEVEL C/AED RECERTIFICATION
Blended Learning Recertification
What is Online Blended Learning?
Our Blended Learning courses consist of two segments: 1) Online Theory and 2) In-Class Practical. Once the online portion is completed, students must attend an in-class portion to learn and practice the skills (for example, practicing CPR on mannequins). This program is WSIB approved and recognized across Canada and the standards remain the same.
- Participants will receive the Online Blended Learning online user access package
- The time you spend in class will be reduced to half.
- You can Study/Review the online segment of the course at your preferred date/time
Pre-Requisite: Participants must hold a current Standard First Aid/CPR Red Cross Certification. This is a Re-certification.