First Aid training is an essential service. Proof of vaccination is not required to attend our courses. However, PPE is still required for all classes.
We are Red Cross training partners,
WSIB Recognized and fully insured.
How to Book a Class:
- To book a class select a location from the drop down menu.
- Select the date you wish to book.
- Then select the time below the calendar.
NOTE:You can pay via credit card without a paypal account when you click on "Proceed to Paypal" from the checkout page.
STANDARD FIRST AID / CPR LEVEL C / AED (2 day in class session)
WE ARE CURRENTLY RUNNING CLASSES FROM OUR STONEY CREEK/HAMILTON, AND ETOBICOKE LOCATIONS. TO CHANGE YOUR LOCATION, SIMPLY CLICK THE ARROW JUST ABOVE THE CALENDAR (IT’S PRE-SET TO STONEY CREEK/HAMILTON)
HOW TO BOOK A CLASS:
1. CLICK YOUR PREFERRED DATE ON THE CALENDAR
2. CLICK THE TIME BELOW THE CALENDAR
3. CHECK THE BOX FOR THE POCKET MASK (MANDATORY)
4. CLICK BOOK NOW
STONEY CREEK/HAMILTON ADDRESS:
HAND2HEART CPR AND FIRST AID TRAINING
2820 Barton St. E.
Stoney Creek, ON
394 Royal York Rd.
This course is a comprehensive two-day course offering first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for those who need training due to work requirements or who want more knowledge to respond to emergencies at home. Certification is valid for 3 years.
The course includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines from the Canadian Red Cross and meets federal and a variety of provincial regulations for Standard First Aid and CPR. Participants will also learn how (and be certified) to use an (AED).
This course includes First Aid & CPR Guidelines, is recognized by the Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB) and meets Ontario Health & Safety (OHS) regulations for Basic First Aid. All participants will receive the Canadian Red Cross First Aid & CPR Manual and an electronic Certification card valid for 3 years.
Duration: 2 days in class -- 13-14 hours
Course materials: First aid/CPR manual Comprehensive First Aid and CPR
Who should attend?
- Any employee can attend this course. (No prerequisite or pre-course assignment is required.)
- Any person who wants more knowledge to respond to emergencies at home.
Standard First Aid Training Course Content:
- Preparing to Respond
- The EMS System
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway Emergencies
- Breathing & Circulation Emergencies
- First Aid for Respiratory & Cardiac Arrest
- Head & Spine Injuries
- Bone, Muscle & Joint Injuries
- Wound Care
- Sudden Medical Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
- Written exam (min. passing grade: 75%)