First Aid training is an essential service. Proof of vaccination is not required to attend our courses. However, PPE is still required for all classes.
We are Red Cross training partners,
WSIB Recognized and fully insured.
How to Book a Class:
- To book a class select a location from the drop down menu.
- Select the date you wish to book.
- Then select the time below the calendar.
NOTE:You can pay via credit card without a paypal account when you click on "Proceed to Paypal" from the checkout page.
First Aid Basics with child and Infant CPR
HOW TO BOOK A CLASS
1. CLICK ON YOUR SELECTED DATE ON THE CALENDAR
2. CLICK THE TIME JUST BELOW THE CALENDAR
3. CHECK THE BOX FOR A POCKET MASK
4. CLICK BOOK NOW
A FOLLOW UP CONFIRMATION EMAIL WILL BE SENT WITHIN 24 HOURS OF BOOKING
Participants will gain an understanding of some essential lifesaving skills and how to provide care in situations requiring first aid for infants, toddlers, small children and adults.
This interactive workshop is ideal for those who wish to gain practical knowledge in the basics of first aid.
We offer drop in, and private home classes for this level of training.
**This is not a certification program, but a completion of certificate will be given out to participants.
What we cover in the workshop:
- DROWNING (dry and secondary)
- HEAD INJURIES
- SEIZURES (Febrile, etc.)
- FIRE PREVENTION/SAFETY