How to Book a Class:
- To book a class select a location from the drop down menu.
- Select the date you wish to book.
- Then select the time below the calendar.
- Then select Book Now. It is now in your cart to check out.
REMINDER: All blended courses include an online portion to the course. The access for which will be emailed to you prior to the in person day. This must be completed or you cannot proceed with the in person portion. So, please be sure to check your spam or junk email folders if you don’t see the email.
EMERGENCY FIRST AID CPR LEVEL C – blended learning (50% online)
STONEY CREEK ADDRESS:
Hand2Heart First Aid CPR Training
2820 Barton St.E.
Stoney Creek, ON
HAMILTON MOUNTAIN LOCATION
868 Upper Sherman Ave
394 Royal York Rd.
3003=B Lake Shore Blvd W
686 Upper Sherman Ave
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is an emergency procedure that combines chest compressions often with artificial ventilation in an effort to manually preserve intact brain function until further measures are taken to restore spontaneous blood circulation and breathing in a person who is in cardiac arrest. The Emergency First Aid/CPR Level C/AED blended learning is a combination of approximately 3-4 hours of online work completed prior to the class, with an in class portion of approximately 3.5-4 hours.
- Blended Emergency First Aid & CPR: 4 hours online learning*, 3.5-4.5 hours in-class.
*Online learning time will vary depending on the learner
- First Aid & CPR
- Red Cross E-Book
- Emergency First Aid CPR – Online (Blended only)