How to Book a Class:
- To book a class select a location from the drop down menu.
- Select the date you wish to book.
- Then select the time below the calendar.
- Then select Book Now. It is now in your cart to check out.
EMERGENCY FIRST AID / CPR LEVEL C – (100% in-class)
STONEY CREEK/HAMILTON ADDRESS:
HAND2HEART CPR AND FIRST AID TRAINING
2820 Barton St. E.
Stoney Creek, ON
HAMILTON MOUNTAIN ADDRESS
868 Upper Sherman Ave.
394 Royal York Rd.
3003=B Lake Shore Blvd W
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is an emergency procedure that combines chest compressions often with artificial ventilation in an effort to manually preserve intact brain function until further measures are taken to restore spontaneous blood circulation and breathing in a person who is in cardiac arrest. The Emergency First Aid/CPR Level C/AED blended learning is a combination of approximately 3-4 hours of online work completed prior to the class, with an in class portion of approximately 3.5-4 hours.
- First Aid & CPR
- Red Cross E-Book
- Emergency First Aid CPR – Online (Blended only)