How to Book a Class:
- To book a class select a location from the drop down menu.
- Select the date you wish to book.
- Then select the time below the calendar.
- Then select Book Now. It is now in your cart to check out.
BLS and N95 Mask Fitting (bundled rate)
This is the combination course of Basic Life Support and an N95 Fitting.
Please read this page before booking if you have facial hair: N95 Mask Fitting Rules
(Replacement for HCP for Healthcare Providers)
Basic Life Support (BLS) is the foundation for saving lives after cardiac arrest. It is designed for healthcare professionals and trained first responders who provide care to patients in a wide variety of settings, and teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in pre-hospital and in-facility settings.
- Stand-alone course – 4 hours
- With Airway Management – 5 hours
Designed to build participant confidence in performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills and provide the important steps to perform a rapid assessment, perform Basic Life Support (BLS) skills, and perform rapid defibrillation. Airway Management and Oxygen Therapy can also be added as additional certifications to this course.
In-facility care providers, including nursing staff, care aides, medical and dental professionals. Pre-hospital care providers, which may include professionals in a fire service, rescue team, sports-medicine, lifeguards and ski patrol.
- Successfully demonstrate all course skill competencies
- Minimum 75% mark for written, closed book, knowledge evaluation
- Attend and participate in 100% of the course
1-year certification in Basic Life Support (digital certificate issued upon successful completion)
- Glove removal
- Primary Assessment
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Airway Obstruction
- Assisted Ventilation
- Basic Life Support special considerations
MASK FIT N95/KN95
MASKS ARE PROVIDED
Masks that require fit testing include N95 or KN95 masks. A mask fit test is done to ensure the mask is properly fitted to a person’s face type to provide the safest protection. A successful fit test certifies the mask’s seal to a person’s face is working properly to maximize the benefits of the mask.
There is a growing need for mask protection in many industries. This includes dental offices, personal support workers (PSW), long-term care facilities, manufacturing, construction, to name a few.