Courses on cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) provide the skills needed to recognize and respond to cardiovascular emergencies and choking for adults, children, and babies depending on the level of CPR chosen. Courses meet legislation requirements for provincial/territorial worker safety and insurance boards, and include the latest CPR guidelines and training in the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
CPR A: 4 hours in-class OR 2 hours in-class + 3 hours online learning*
CPR C: 5 hours in-class OR 3 hours in-class + 3 hours online learning*
- Successfully demonstrate skills and critical steps
- Min. 75% mark for written knowledge evaluation
- Attend and participate in 100% of the course
3-year certification in CPR Level A or C
Recertification of CPR A is not available. Recertification for CPR C is 3.5 hours teaching time in-class OR 2 hours online learning + 2.5 hours in-class for Blended CPR.
*Online learning time will vary depending on the learner.
Are you eligible for Recertification?
In order to qualify for a recertification course, 3 things MUST be true:
1. You must have a current (valid) certification with the Canadian Red Cross. Yes, we will check.
2. You MUST have taken the full certification course last time.
How do I know if I’ve taken the full certification course?
Under your name on your card, if you took the full certification course last time, it will say : “is certified in” under the line your name is written on.
3. You must complete your recertification course BEFORE your certificate expires. Even if your card is expired by one day, it means you no longer qualify. Book early!
- The Red Cross
- Responding to emergencies
- Check, Call, Care
- Recovery position
- Choking – adult
- Assisting with medications
- Angina and heart attack
- CPR and AED– adult
- Deadly bleeding/li>
- Level A content
- Choking – child and baby CPR and AED – child and baby
Includes any other content required by specific legislation
- CPR (print and/or eBook)
- Comprehensive Guide to First Aid & CPR (eBook)
- CPR – Online access (Blended only)
- CPR certificate (digital certificate issued upon successful completion)
Select a course below to register:
CPR LEVEL C AED (this does not include First aid)From: $60.00
CPR LEVEL C AED RECERTIFICATIONFrom: $50.00
EMERGENCY FIRST AID CPR LEVEL C – blended learning (50% online)From: $90.00
STANDARD FIRST AID / CPR LEVEL C / AED (2 day in class session)From: $120.00
STANDARD FIRST AID / CPR LEVEL C / AED (Blended Learning)From: $120.00
STANDARD FIRST AID CPR C AED RECERTIFICATION – (100% in class)From: $90.00
STANDARD FIRST AID CPR C AED RECERTIFICATION-50% online/50% classFrom: $90.00
Standard First Aid CPR C AED with BLS(HCP) & N95 Mask Fit(bundle)From: $165.00
STANDARD FIRST AID WITH BLS (formerly HCP) RecertificationFrom: $85.00
STANDARD FIRST AID with CPR AED and BLS(FORMERLY HCP)From: $130.00