What Blended Learning courses are available?
Blended Learning is a new form of First Aid & CPR training offered by Canadian Red Cross Training partners. It combines online learning with in-person skills sessions conducted by a Red Cross certified instructor.
Blended Learning courses build the same knowledge and skills as our traditional classroom training courses, however, Blended Learning helps save time and eliminate employee downtime by up to 8 hours!
Standard First Aid & CPR
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS system
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing and circulation emergencies
- First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care
- Head and spine injuries
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Sudden medical emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Includes any other content required by specific legislation
- First Aid & CPR Manual
- Certification card and optional wall certificate (or as required by legislation)