We are Certified Red Cross Instructors with over 15 years in business. We are WSIB Recognized and fully insured. Our CPR & First Aid training courses are informative, interactive, fun and stress free. Along with delivering high quality CPR & First Aid training, we feel our clients learn best in a relaxed environment.
Help Save A Life with Hand2Heart CPR and First Aid
We offer on site and drop in CPR and First Aid training with blended learning opportunities, and are available days, evenings or weekends for your convenience. We also offer private in home classes based on a minimum number of participants.
We offer high quality courses at the most affordable prices! Contact us for group rates.
What is Blended Learning?
Blended learning combines on-line and face to face instructions to achieve a Standard First Aid and Level C CPR Certification
Blended learning is available for:
- Standard First Aid Cpr level c/aed
- Standard First Aid Cpr level c/aed Recertification
- Emergency First Aid CPR Level C/aed
- Increases flexibility for scheduling
- Reduces in-class portion to one day
- Self paced online portion
It’s as easy as 1-2-3
- Complete up to 8 hours of theory-based material as part of the online component up to 4 weeks prior to the course.
- Attend an up to 8-hour in class training session where skills will be taught and evaluated.
- Successfully complete the knowledge evaluation and your Standard First Aid and CPR Level C Certification is complete
Canine First Aid & CPR Training
Hand2HeartCPR is pleased to announce our Canine First Aid & CPR training. We provide the knowledge and skills needed to respond safely if your dog gets sick or injured.
Our interactive 3 hour training class will equip you with the necessary skills to recognize and treat your dog in the event of an emergency.